What’s easier to wear than a smock dress?
Answer - A Ruma smock dress because it’s breastfeeding and bump friendly!
Celestial prints are really on trend this spring as we all look for a bit of magic to brighten up lockdown.
Now us breastfeeding mums don’t need to miss out on some positively cosmic dressing.
Reasons to love
- The two way concealed zip feature is unique to Ruma Breastfeeding Wear making nursing in this dress simple and faff free.
- Beautiful print as chosen by the Ruma Instagram community (thanks ladies love you)!
- Relaxed fitting smock dress suitable for a growing bump.
- This dress is made from 100% cotton that has been Okeo-Tex approved (made without the use of harmful pesticides) making it safe against your baby skin.
- No awful maternity fit, no frumpiness and designed to help you feel beautiful.
- Ethically made in the UK by our talented seamstresses, when you buy a dress from Ruma you are also making sustainable fashion choice.
Fit & Styling
- Keeping it comfy during lockdown?Just add leggings.
- Slightly oversized fit to keep you confident whilst dressing your pre baby shape, no horrible tummy hugging styles at Ruma!
- All you need is a decent nursing bra and you are good to go, looking amazing and feeling confident whilst nursing.
- Please check the size chart for exact measurements.